Friday, January 1, 2021

SLJ - Taste of summer

L.I: To create my own summer taste by showing images of what I eat in summer.

For this activity I have put images of what I eat in summer time. The first food I like eating in summer time is ice-cream because its nice and cold, the second food I like eating is burgers because it's just enough to fill my stomach before heading out to the beach and the third food I like eating is watermelon because it has a refreshing taste to it. The first drink I like drinking in summer are fizzy drinks because there cold and then the last one is a milkshake because its yum. I have many other favourite summer foods but these ones are my most favourite. I really enjoyed this activity because I got to show what I like and eat in the summer time.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Heavenly,

    Benjamin here again from the SLJ commenting team.

    My my, your food has made me hungry!

    Great work, I think I love each of your foods, although I would probably make the meat burger a vegetarian one because I don’t eat meat!

    Your describing words really painted a picture as to what these foods would taste and feel like eating. Very rich and high in flavour.

    My favourite ice-cream are the real fruit ice creams we get in Aotearoa. They are so fresh and filling!

    I might go make a fruit salad now that I’ve seen your images :)

    Thank you for the great effort, excited to see more of your work in the next activities!

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Benjamin,

      Thanks for your feedback. I can see that you've enjoyed my blog post. Also my favourite ice cream is all the the different flavours.

      Heavenly

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete