Friday, January 8, 2021

SLJ - Ultraviolet

 L.I: To create a UV ray indicator.

To day I created a UV Indicator. A UV Indicator is the strength of the sunburn. It's basically like the level of the heat or weather. For this UV Indicator I had to use the colours that were suitable for the different heat levels, the challenging part was making the circle because it was a 5 piece one. I really enjoyed this challenge because I had fun decorating the LOW, AVERAGE, HIGH, VERY HIGH and EXTREME and changing the colours on them were fun as well.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Heavenly,

    This is Charlotte from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow, what a great UV indicator! I love the vibrant colours you have used here. It is also really clear. Ka pai!

    At which stages would you recommend staying out of the sun?

    I always try to be as sun smart as possible, but with my pale skin I occasionally get caught out!

    I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,

      Thank you for enjoying my blog post.
      I would recommend staying inside when very high and extreme.

      Thanks for your feedback.

      Heavenly

      Delete