Thursday, January 21, 2021

SLJ - That Was Summer

 L.I: To create a *That was summer* poem.

Today for this weeks activity I created a summer poem. For this poem I tried to think of all the things I normally do in the summer time so I thought of going swimming, hanging out with family and friends, having sleepovers and man more. I added in summer pictures like one of them is of a beach then the 2nd one is a summer meme and the last one is just a summer logo. I really enjoyed this activity because I like writing my own poem's and I think I did a good job.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Heavenly,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Ka pai for creating this fantastic summer poem!

    I really like the use of repetition - it is a great device! I think your poem is also very relatable! Especially feeling sweaty without moving.

    It sounds like you have had a great summer! What was your favourite part? Mine was spending more time with family and friends.

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,

      My favourite pat of summer was spending time with my family and friends.

      I really appriciate that you commented on my blog post.

      Have a good rest of your summer

      Heavenly

      Delete
  2. Hi Charlotte,

    My favourite pat of summer was spending time with my family and friends.

    I really appriciate that you commented on my blog post.

    Have a good rest of your summer

    Heavenly

    ReplyDelete