Sunday, January 10, 2021

SLJ - Anti Gravity Glass

 L.I: To experience different things with water.

 

Today I experience two different activities. One of them was filling a cup of water, putting a piece of cardboard on the top and then flipping it upside down. The other activity was filling a container with water and then put two holes on each side of the container, then get a long strip of string to tie through the holes, int he video it would probably make more sense. As I was doing these experiments, me and my brother helped each other take photo's and recording each others video's. I really enjoyed this activity, it was really funny because as we were recording and taking photo's we had some bloopers and I also had loads of fun.






4 comments:

  1. Hi Heavenly,
    I so glad you had fun with this activity and I love bloopers!
    Were you surprised that the water didn't pour out?
    Nanogirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nanogirl,

      I'm so glad that you commented on my blog post.

      Yes I was very surprised that the water didn't pour out, it could also be a magic trick you could show little kids.

      Heavenly

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Heavenly

    It’s Shannon here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Nice job on the anti-gravity experiment! You nailed it, and did a great job on your blog post too. I like that you screencast what you had done, and that you included a blurb explaining how it had taken a bit of trial and error to perfect it!

    When I was little, my dad showed me that trick! It was magical. He also showed me another cool anti gravity one regarding centripetal force. He put water in a bucket, and spun it in a vertical circle and it didn’t fall out! The pressure of the water went to the bottom of the bucket so nothing leaked. He didn’t get a drip on him! How cool!

    Do you know any other cool experiments?

    Happy blogging!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon,

      Thank you very much for commenting on my blog post.
      It must have been very fun to see your dad show this trick when you were little.

      Hope you enjoy more of my blog posts.

      Heavenly

      Delete