Wednesday, January 20, 2021

SLJ - Summer song maker

 L.I: To create a summer song/beat.

Song maker

Today I made a summer song/beat on the song maker. I've been working on this for a bit to long because I've been making long beats as well but i thought why don't I keep it short and simple. So on this song maker you can make heaps of different beats and the fun part is you can also change the sounds and instruments of them. For my instruments I chose to use Marimba and for my back up sound I chose the electronics. If you click my link it would take you to my beat. I really enjoyed this activity because it was really enjoyable and fun.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Heavenly,

    Fiona here from the SLJ team. Great work using Song Maker to create different songs and beats! I hope you had a lot of fun doing this.

    I'd love to be able to listen to your song, but unfortunately there's no link. Are you able to embed your song into your blog post?

    If you have a look at the Summer Song Maker activity by clicking here there are some helpful instructions on how to share your song.

    I can't wait to listen to what you have made!

    Ka kite anō,
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Heavenly,

    I found your link at the top of your blog! Sorry I missed seeing it.

    What a groovy tune you have created using Song Maker - ka pai! I'm so glad that you had a lot of fun creating different beats. I really like the Marimba option you have chosen. I also started playing around with Song Maker and found myself on it for ages!

    As we are now coming to the end of the Summer Learning Journey I would love to know which SLJ activities have been your favourite so far?

    Ngā mihi nui and keep up the awesome blogging!

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona,

      Thank you for enjoying my song maker.

      My favourite SLJ task would be the fishy false teeth kick start because I enjoyed making jokes with it.

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post.

      Heavenly

      Delete