Thursday, January 14, 2021

SLJ - Are summer holidays the same around the world

 L.I: To write and create what it is like when it's summer in New Zealand.

Today I've created this DLO. This DLO is about what summer is like in New Zealand. As you can see there are two different pictures, these are in my opinion the best beaches I've been to and they are called Eastern Beach and Mission Beach. I like Eastern Beach because the water can be very clear sometimes and I like mission bay just because of the view. I've written a little paragraph of what summer's like in New Zealand. Fun fact that when it's summer in New Zealand for me it's so funny because I can legit be doing nothing but my body can still find away for me to sweat. I really enjoyed this task because it was fun to find facts about summer in New Zealand.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Heavenly,

    It’s Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What a great blog post! I love how you have included some amazing pictures of fabulous beaches, and an explanation of what Kiwis do in summer! I also really like how you have explained when summer is as it’s different in the southern hemisphere compared to the northern.

    My favourite beach is at St Kilda, it’s lovely to swim at! What sorts of things do you do at the beach?

    Keep up the great work.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon,

      When I go to the beach I play sports with my family and me, my brother and cousins always think its fun to swim far into the deep side

      Thank you for enjoying my blog post.

      Thank you for commenting.

      Heavenly

      Delete
    2. Hi Heavenly,

      What sports do you all play together? Woah, you must be great swimmers! How long have you been swimming for!

      Bye for now,
      Shannon (SLJ)

      Delete