Sunday, January 3, 2021

SLJ - Build a dam

 L.I: To build a dam with only natural resources.

Today I made a dam which is something that beavers make for protection from their predators. My sister and brother helped me assemble this as I was making this, My uncle and dad gave me ideas of how to create and design the dam, for this I used natural resources that we had around the house. I dug a hole in the ground which was the base then i covered it with rocks, put branches and grass in the middle then filled the rest of it with water. I enjoyed this activity because i got to create something that i haven't made before and came up with good ideas while making this.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heavenly,

    Nice work on this activity, your dam looks solid, did it work well?

    You’ve included a detailed step by step on how you and your family built it together and the photo looks great. I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying these activities. I know that this year the team wanted to include more creative activities that get people outside and building with their hands.

    Good stuff Heavenly,
    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel,

      I'm excited to hear that you enjoyed my blog post and yes I agree that the photo does look great. Thank you for commenting on my blog post and happy new years.

      Heavenly

      Delete