Tuesday, January 5, 2021

SLJ - Summer Sounds

 L.I: To record sounds I hear in the summer.

For this activity I recorded sounds I can hear outside while it's sunny. In this recording you could probably hear birds chirping, the wind and maybe driving cars. I did this recording in a good time because it was really hot and there were lots of birds and bugs making noises very loud. I only had the audio to the video so unfortunately you won't see anything. I really had fun doing this challenge because I was actually concentrating on the sounds outside and it was pretty outstanding.



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Heavenly,

    Wow, what lovely sounds of the birds chirping! I’m so glad you enjoyed taking the time to do this. It is so easy not to notice the sounds we are so used to hearing.

    Now, with the sounds you have collected, can you create your poem?

    I would love to read your work!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,

      I'm impressed to see that you've enjoyed my blog post.

      Yes I will create my poem.

      Thanks for your feedback

      Heavenly

      Delete