Thursday, January 7, 2021

SLJ - Summer college

 L.I: To create a summer college.


Today I created this DLO and its filled with places I go to in summer. So in the summer time I like going to the beach because who doesn't go to the beach on a hot weather like summer. When it's not that hot but kinda warm I like to play basketball at the park. This doesn't happen often but I sometimes go to rainbows end in the summer time. Happy days is my favourite restaurant and also my great grandpa's favourite restaurant too. I also like doing the SLJ tasks and I think you should do it as well. In the summer time nothing but watching Netflix and chilling in my room is the best thing I like doing in the summer time. I really enjoyed this activity because I got to show you guys some places I like going to in the summer time and if anyone hasn't been to these places maybe they could explore it as well.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Heavenly,

    I'm Lupe from Saint Patrick's School and I'm also participating in the SLJ program, I really enjoy your blog post of a DLO about places you went to this summer, your really active and I find your blog fun reading. Your work is outstanding and looking at your post looks eye catching and looks interesting to read, keep up the great work !!

    Kind Regards, Lupe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lupe,

      I'm one of the students from PBS, I see that you have enjoyed my blog post.
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post as well.

      Thank you for your feedback,

      Heavenly

      Delete
  2. Hello again Heavenly, Elle here from SLJ.

    Ka pai - this is such a cool collage of your favourite summer activities!

    I especially like that you’ve attributed all of your awesome images - this is very important!

    I’ve never been to Happy Days before, if I were to go, what would you recommend that I order? I love going out to restaurants!

    Rainbow End is so much fun! I haven’t been in about 7 years, but I would love to go again this year! What is your favourite ride there? I remember mine was the roller coaster because it was so exhilarating! The stratosphere was great fun too!

    Well done Heavenly, you’ve done a great job and it’s so great to see you being so involved in the Summer Learning Journey activities!

    Ngā mihi,
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete