Friday, January 1, 2021

SLJ - Tama-nui-te-ra

 L.I: Creating my most important words using "word art".

For this activity, I have made a word art by using my most important words. As you can see my creative art, I used the number one shape because these words are my first important words, I picked "family and friends" for my first words because I always put my family first and my friends are like my family , for my second word I put "food" because I love food and I can't live without it and for my last word I put "life" because it was just one of my most important words that came to my head. I really enjoyed this activity because I got to think about what my most important words are and why their my most important words.



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Heavenly

    My name is Shannon and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What a wonderful idea to use the number 1 for your word art and thank you for sharing the reasons you used the words you chose. I really like the positive words you included because not only are they very important to you, they also have a lot of meaning to me.

    Can you choose any shapes to present your word art? How did you choose the colours for it?

    Ka pai Heavenly on a great blog post, keep up the great work.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post. I see you enjoyed my blog post heaps.
      For the word art you can choose your own shapes but there are a bunch you can usually choose from.
      On the word art there are buttons you click, for example one will say "shapes" or of course "colours" and you just click it to choose your colours.

      Heavenly

      Delete
    2. Hi Heavenly,

      That sounds awesome! What are your favourite shapes they offered? What's your favourite colour? Mine is orange, I think its lovely and bright! Plus I think it completes a rainbow!

      Bye for now,
      Shannon (SLJ)

      Delete