Wednesday, December 23, 2020

SLJ - Treasure Code

 L.I: To create your own code and clue of a cave and where it is.


In this activity it is a code. This is not just a code but it is a cipher clue. I have added images of the different letter codes so that you can try figure out the what I have spelt. If you figure out what I have spelt, search t up and you will see what an amazing cave it really is. I Really enjoyed this activity because I got to search up many different caves and the cave that I have choose to do, I've been there before. Hope you enjoy my activity.

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Heavenly

    Ben here again.

    Cave rock in Christchurch! This was my favourite code to crack so far, especially since it revealed a place that I had never heard of before. I looked it up though and I can see what you mean, it looks really amazing! You’re so lucky that you got to go there.

    Great work Heavenly!

    Meri Kirihimete, Merry Christmas,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Benjamin

      I really hope you enjoyed my activity. Hopefully you would get to visit the cave rock as well. Check out some of my other blogs as well, and Merry Christmas to you too.

      Thanks for your comment

      Heavenly

      Delete