Friday, December 18, 2020

SLJ - Rise Up

 L.I: To create my own song chorus.

For this activity I was able to write my own chorus. My chorus is about teamwork and friendship. I chose to write my chorus like this because at school to make my learning fun, I like collaborating with my friends, finishing my work and of course getting free time. I really had enjoyed writing this chorus because I got to write a chorus that ryhmes and because I got to share and tell my way of having fun when I'm learning.



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Heavenly,

    It’s Charlotte here, a commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I thought the work you have done on the ‘Rise Up’ task was great!

    WOW, I think that using the theme of friendship to write you chorus is awesome! Friendship is so important. I think that it is amazing that you enjoy collaborating and finishing your work with your friends!

    If you want to get even more points for the Summer Learning Journey, you can give the ‘Step it up’ challenge for this activity a go! You can find this using this link. This requires you to create a screen castify of you speaking/singing the chorus you created.

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte

      Your reaction has explained that you really enjoyed my "rise up" activity a lot. Thank you you for giving me an idea of getting more points and also for the feedback that you have gave me.

      Thank you and enjoy your summer.

      Heavenly

      Delete