Wednesday, December 23, 2020

SLJ - Kiwi Jingle Bells

L.I: To write my own Christmas jingle bells kiwi song.

For today's activity I have written my own Christmas jingle bells kiwi song. In my DLO I have added Christmas images for decoration. In my song I have included the beach and fish & chips because in New Zealand Christmas is a time where it is very hot and most people spend there Christmas at the beach. I have also included jingle bells, Santa and Santa's slay because it is all part of Christmas. I hope everybody enjoys my song and Merry Christmas To All.

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Heavenly

    Ben here again.

    Good work on this unique rendition of jingle bells. You’ve given it some good thought about how a song would be composed by adding ‘2x’ at the beginning for example. Have you ever written music or songs before?

    Meri Kirihimete, Merry Christmas,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Benjamin

      I can see that you have enjoyed my X-mas song that I have created. Thank you for your feedback. I haven't written a proper song before but this was a great experience.

      Thank you and enjoy your summer.

      Heavenly

      Delete