Friday, December 18, 2020

SLJ - Haiku Poem

 L.I: To write my own a haiku summer poem.

Today I've been working on this DLO. In this DLO I made my own haiku summer poem and I also showed some images of what my summer might look like. The first sentence is 5 syllables, the second sentence is 7 syllables and the last sentence is again 5 syllables. A haiku poem is when you can write a poem but you have to write it in how many syllables you are given. I really enjoyed making this DLO because I didn't really know what a haiku poem was but now I've learnt many facts about it.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Heavenly,

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer too.

    Great job on your haiku poem, it sounds really good. You have painted quite a picture of summer time with specific expressive language and pictures. The Bugs picture made me laugh too.

    Great stuff,
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel

      I'm Heavenly, Hope your enjoying your summer as well.
      I can tell that you have enjoyed my haiku poem. Thank you for commenting on my blog post and for explaining how you reacted to my poem.

      Heavenly

      Delete