Friday, December 18, 2020

SLJ - Insect Art

 L.I: To create an insect out of pieces of trees, leaves and many more nature. 

This activity was me creating my own insect. I tried to make a insect but it didn't work so I choose to make an animal 'Turtle'. To make this animal I used one 'Taro leave' and drew the shapes that I was using for my turtle. After that I connected all of the pieces together, for my shell I also used the 'Taro leave' but I flipped it the other way so that it can stand out. To make my shell stay up I halved a small stick and put it underneath in a X shape. This is how I created my insect (animal) Art. I really enjoyed this activity because I found many different ways to make any animal or insect.




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Heavenly,

    My name is Fiona and I'm from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What an awesome turtle you have created out of natural materials - ka pai! I really enjoyed reading your blog to learn how you made this - the taro leaf is perfect for the shell because it stands up beautifully! Glad to hear you enjoyed this activity. You have done a great job.

    Keep up the great work over the summer.

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona

      I really enjoyed your feedback. It is very nice to see that you have enjoyed my creation and the way that I have created it. Thank you for commenting.

      Hope you see more of my blogs

      Heavenly

      Delete