Monday, March 1, 2021

Optical Illusion

L.I: To create an optical illusion

 

After using our smart searching skills to find out what optical illusions are we were challenged to create our own optical illusions, For this task My group and I worked collaboratively and shared our ideas onto learning how to create an Optical Illusion. We then wrote what it is  and what our optical Illusion shows and what it means. For this optical Illusion we created it by using the drawing tools. Something I enjoyed about this activity was that it was fun learning and seeing all the different optical illusions.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Heavenly
    Well done creating your optical illusion. I agree that black and white are effective colours to use and you have achieved the illusion of going deep into a hole. I like how you explained what an optical illusion is. Was it difficult to create this illusion?
    Good work

    ReplyDelete