Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Confidence CARE Award | Acivity 3

L.I: To teach my teacher how to count in Tongan.


This DLO showing is one of my Care Awards for my Silver Confidence Badge that I am working towards. For this task I needed to create an DLO teaching your teacher a new skill. For this DLO I am showing Mrs Mcclane how to count from 1 to 20 in tongan. I helped her by saying the numbers in tongan then I asked her to repeat the numbers after me. I really enjoyed this challenge because I taught my teacher something she didn't know how to do.






4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Valencia I like your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valencia,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post.
      Can u count in maori to 10?

      Heavenly

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora heavenly

    I like your blog because it has all the different languages. I speak English and Maori. I can

    Count to 30 in Maori.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Easton,

      I appriciate you commenting on my blog post.
      That is very talented of you to count to 30 espcially in maori.

      Kepp up the great work!

      Heavenly

      Delete