Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Making Choices

 L.I: To create a DLO about what emergency service you would join and how would they help if there was a natural disaster.


In this DLO I created it shows and tells you what choice I've made about what emergency service I would join if I had a choice and I chose the New Zealand police because I would want to take care of New Zealand (Aotearoa). My DLO talks about how is the New Zealand helpful when it comes to a natural disaster. While making this DLO I learnt that the New Zealand police have to past exams to get there career(job). The New Zealand police are here to protect us and they are here to keep us safe from danger.
















1 comment:

  1. Hi Heavenly
    I think it would be a really hard choice to make as all the Emergency Services do such an awesome job. Your choice to Join the Police would be a really rewarding job and I think it's great that you would like to help take care of Aotearoha.
    Good Job

    ReplyDelete