Thursday, June 11, 2020

Food Technology

L.I: To create a chicken salad

Today LS2 had Tech and we were thought by Mrs Heka how to make curry chicken salad at Tamaki college. In the middle lesson we were given red cabbage, carrot, onions and raw chicken . All our ingredients were washed and ready to be cut. As we started cutting I got to cut the meat and my 2 other group friends cut the veges. As I got started I grabbed the biggest raw meat to chomp up. When I cut my meat up I had to make it the same size so that it can all cook at the same time. All my ingredients were all cut and ready to be cooked. Before we started to cook the ingredients we added oil to the pot and then put the  onions in. We mixed our oil and onions then we got given cooked rice to add in our food. As we started adding our meat and veges, we were also given curry powder, beans and corn then we mixed all of them together and made a fresh curry chicken salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment