Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Summary Customised Shoes

 LI: To explain in fewer words what the text is about.


This summary is about a sneaker artist named Rangi-Haira Jaxon Greening. He customises his own shoes and sends them around the world to people who wanna buy them. He is now trying to make a living out of designing sneakers, 'I never thought I'd get to this point' he says. His art works on different pair of sneakers are stunning. My challenge here was to write down 20 important words from a article I read and then from those 20 words, I picked 6 most important words. Out of those 6 modt important words I used them to make a short paragraph about Rangi-Haira Jaxon Greening. Something I found interesting is that Rangi-Haira Jaxon Greening started this as a hobby and now is making a living out of it.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Heavenly
    I think you summarised this text really well and included important words to include the most relevant information. The sneakers sound awesome and it is pretty amazing that Rangi-Haira Jaxon Greening began customising sneakers as a hobby and can now make a living out of it.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete