Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Goodbye Hello Poem

 L.I: To write a list poem that describes a topic by painting a picture of opposites with your words.


For writing, me and my brother created our own Goodbye Hello Poem. A Goodbye Hello Poem is when you pick a topic like 'Lockdown' and then in a specific way, you write what you miss and what you don't miss before lockdown started. I think this is my second time writing one of these poems.  I enjoyed writing this poem because it was kind of creative and really fun to write.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heavenly
    Your hello/goodbye poem made me think of the things I miss during lockdown, especially seeing friends and family, it also made me think about the good things like not having to wake up early. I love the way your DLO was presented it looks awesome. If you were able to get a takeaway, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete