Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Respect CARE Award | Activity 1

 L.I: Collate a collage showcasing life at PBS.


For today's CARE Award activity, I chose to showcased my life at PBS with pictures. I have been at Panmure Bridge ever since last year on March, but I was at this school in 2014 until I moved to a different school. Last year was a good start for me but it was a DISASTER as well. This year has started so well and I've remet some friends and cousins here at Panmure Bridge School. 2021 is starting off good, We had camp that was planned in two weeks by our fantastic teachers, SLJ celebration, Reading week and more fun things. I've enjoyed most of my days coming to school because, I get to see my teachers, friends and my cousins but mostly because school is where I learn and have fun at the same time. I hope there are more fun things coming ahead of us for LS2 this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment