Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Anime/Manga Character Profile

 LI: To create a character profile.

Our challenge was to choose our favourite anime/manga character. Our next challenge was to draw the character on our chromebooks or on paper. I chose to draw my character on my chrome book because it was easier for me and because people can see my drawing properly. Our final challenge was to write a paragraph that describes our character and explains why this character is your favourite. I enjoyed this activity because I got to show you what my Manga/Anime Character is all about.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Heavenly
    I really like the sound of your character Michiko Molandro because I think lots of people could relate to her as she can be kind and caring but sometimes the bad things she did were because she was trying to help others. You have done an excellent job of describing her character.
    Keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete